New Loan Offering: Temporary Rate Buydown Loans
February 17, 2023
Mortgage rates have seen their biggest weekly climb since October as home buyers feel their wallets pinched. In an effort to make homeownership more affordable, Bee Mortgage is now offering temporary rate buydown loans that allow home buyers to get a lower rate and mortgage payment in today's high-rate home buying market.
These temporary rate buydown loans give borrowers more flexibility by lowering their interest rate and monthly payment for the first 1-3 years of their mortgage
- Seller- and lender paid 1- and 2- and 3-year buydown options
- Eligible on primary and second home purchases for conventional 15- and 30-Year Fixed loans and adjustable rate mortgages
- Eligible on primary home purchases for FHA and VA 15- and 30-Year Fixed loans
- Eligible on primary and second home purchases for lender considered Prime Jumbo 30-Year Fixed loans
- Additional terms and conditions apply
Other Blog Posts
Bee is a leading Florida mortgage broker with over 10 Florida local offices that’s been featured heavily in the local and national news for its instant pre-approvals, low rates, fast closings, and new mobile technology. For more news and resources, click here.